Saturday, December 20, 2008

Not much to tell

Doctor appt was routine- except for the blood pressure. Mine was like 138 over 91 and that earned me the privledge of laying on my left side for 10 minutes till the doc came in and checked it again. By then it was 134 over 68, and all I could think was "one way or another I will be on bedrest". This doc is setting up my ultrasound for next week- they are doing the growth thing and checking cervical length. She wants me to lay low and rest till I have to go back to work Jan 5th- then after 2 days of working she wants to see me again to see how I am handling work and being up and around. Doesnt sound very promissing as far as continuing to work- but whatever it takes to get this kid here safe and sound.

1 comment:

Jennifer and Elizabeth said...

Jenifer, I'm sorry to hear that your blood pressure was a little high. I hope it doesn't continue to be a problem as you don't need that stress on top of worrying about your cervix. I hope when you get your ultrasound done next week that everything is looking good. Thank you fo keeping us updated so well. Prayers as always. I think of you often.