Tuesday, January 6, 2009

20 Weeks

So yesterday was the official halfway mark of the pregnancy. It was pretty uneventful. Getting up and getting ready for the first time in over 2 weeks was rough on all of us. I had to take Gunner to Grand Rapids for an eye doctor appt- just a routine check up. He is farsighted which the doc believes will become nearsighted in the future and possibly may need glasses later on in school. But considering his eyes only got to develop 2/3 rds of the way before he was born- it was a great check up. And while he is farsighted, it is nothing abnormal for his age and attention span since he wouldn't finish the tests each time before giving silly answers. I headed into work for half the day and got caught up on all my internet surfing.

Gary is right in the slow season at his work so his schedule is screwy. Yesterday he went in at 1, today at 3, and of course he isn't happy about it. But considering all the unemployed people out there- at least he is working. So he is miserable right now.


We did a lot of nothing over the New Years holiday. Well I should say Gunner and I did nothing, Gary worked pretty hard getting the "farm" house closer to completion. He finished the drywall in what will be Gunner's room and got the insulation blown in the attic spaces.

Tommorow is my next doctor appt. Keep baby and I in your prayers. We are praying that the cervix measurement is still good and hasn't changed much if at all. I will update you more then.

No comments: