Thursday, September 10, 2009

Where to begin-

It's been so long since I updated anything on here... Let's see hmm.... highlights

I went back to work June 10th- spent most of the summer doing nothing at work
Emmerson almost killed me, I was so exhausted for awhile I was dizzy and lightheaded.
I pump so much milk we currently have 4 freezers full- and I am giving at least 4- 8oz bags a day to a family who's baby was born March 18th and the mom has Leukemia and is unable to nurse.
Gunner turned 5 on July 27th! We had a very busy weekend- Grandma and Grandpa Bruce came out on the 24th, we had a great cowboy birthday party on the 25th, Emmerson was baptized on the 26th and we had some more wonderful pictures taken on the 27th.

August brought several nights of Emmerson sleeping from 11pm till 6 am- and then as suddenly as they came - those nights disappeared. She turned 4 months old and had a checkup- which went well. She weighed in at 15.4 lbs and got more vaccinations. On the 19th of August Nana sat her in the highchair for the the first time and on the 23rd of August I let her try sucking on a fresh pear which she LOVED! At the end of the month I attempted to get Emmerson to sleep in her own bed in her own room... bad idea! She will nap there but flips out when she wakes up alone. Gunner also played Flag football. It was only a 3 week season with 2 games, but he loved it and is excited for next year.

Sept. 8th Gunner became my Kindergardner. And received 3 time outs his first day. Was Mommy proud. Day 2 - only one time out, so at least we are heading in the right direction.
Emmerson is still extremely high maintenance, but is at least consoleable most times. She has Nana right where she wants her.



I swear I am going to be better at updates...

1 comment:

Heather Moore said...

How amazing of you to donate your milk! Do you know what form of Leukemia she has?